Friday, November 17, 2006

I think Office 2007 might be the tool that gets me blogging again.

I just finished installing the Office 2007 RTM bits. I've been very busy with other things, and haven't had a chance to mess with the betas much at all. One thing I can say… Everything that I see blows me away. I've been at PASS this week, and it's been a great conference. I still have to finish packing my things though. I can't wait to start playing with the Data Mining features for Excel. Well, this is mostly a test post to see how well this word blogging thing works, but expect more from me if you see this message… It means that Word made its first blog posting from my PC.

I just published a draft… Holy cow, this thing is working! I'm becoming very excited…

I think we may be ushering in a whole new world of possibility here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home